We received the first letter from Jacob on Monday, September 6th. It was an email and we were so glad to read it! Here are a few excerpts and highlights from his letter:
"I have been in the MTC for less than a week now, but I've already learned so much! It has been a great time of humility....I am adjusting to the lifestyle of a missionary much better than I thought I would be and I been preparing to serve the people of Veracruz nonstop since I've been here...
After meeting my Branch President, President Studdert, I was called to be district leader! This calling has greatly blessed me already and humbled me so much...I have learned to pray in Spanish, albeit simple prayers, but still sincere...Let everyone know how beautiful the Gospel is and how greatful I am for the Atonement. It's only a few short weeks before I can testify to the people of Veracruz!"
As were all so excited to hear his excitment for the gospel.
i loved his letter! i so glad he adjusting well and cant wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteMikkal