Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Week 87
Here is the latest letter from Jacob. The weeks are passing quickly and soon it will be August 15th and he will be home. The time has passed so quickly.
"Hey there everyone! Thanks a lot for the letter and the moral support, we had a very solid week and I'm really getting excited to work this week. There's not much new, we've been very busy and this week we're going to be much busier, but it keeps me going. It wasn't as hot this week, and we're almost done with the hottest month of the year. Next Wednesday, we're going to head up to an old castle called San Juan if you wanna look it up, I'm sure everyone will want to visit Veracruz in the family... That is kind of a tough part of The Book of Mormon, but there's all sorts of treasures to find too. That's a very interesting find in New Mexico, what else do we need to prove the truthfulness of The Book of Mormon? That's wonderful news about the Church, I hope Mitt Romney gets a shot at anwsering questions about the Church and bearing testimony of it, maybe he could pass Obama a copy of The Book of Mormon... Who's he going to run with? We saw an article in the paper about the Church down here, I have no idea why it was printed but it mentioned that a Bishop of a local ward slipped in soapy water and possible fractured some bones. It was the strangest article I've seen in awhile. Haha, we sent off our third companion for a few days to cover a sick missionary's spot. Well, thanks for your prayers, I hope everything goes well with the family. I'm trying to work the hardest I can knowing that the time is ticking away, just keep on praying for me and the people that I'm here to teach. I love you all and I can't wait to hear from you next week!
-Elder Butterfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment