Well it just seems like these weeks are just rolling by. It is so hard to believe that we are soon approaching the one year mark. In some sense it seems like it has been forever but in the other sense the time has flown by. Well here is Jacob's latest email.
"Hola familia mía. Gracias por el correo que me enviaron. Jaja, no se preocupen, no voy a escribirles en español. Well sounds like things are going good there. I like to hear ''we had a great week'' just as you like to hear it from me. Well Krew is going to be two years old by the time I get back, but I'll be there for the 3rd birthday party. You'll always have have a place there in Wisconsin, I actually just met a guy that worked there for a time, in Madison that is.I'm up to Article of Faith number 6 in Spanish. You could always come down and visit the lovely Veracruz port, in a little more than a year that is. Great job woth the running, I'll be a little out of shape when I get home, but I should be solid in the shins for all the walking we do. Well tell everyone I'm doing good and so is the mission. We're going to have a lot of success here in Tlapacoyan when they open the chapel in two and a half weeks. Well I'm fine on money, thanks for caring so much. We're experiencing miracles everyday down here and we are so blessed. Thanks for all your support and prayers. Love you all and I'll write you in one week!
-Elder Butterfield
No comments:
Post a Comment