Well it is official. Jacob has now been out 1 full year. It has gone by fast in some respects but in some way it seems like it has been forever. I sure hope this next year goes as fast as the first one. I can't wait to have him back home and entertaining us with his fun personality. Here is his latest letter.
"Hey there family! Sounds like everything is going great back there in OK, but 5 days straight of work would have to tire out even mom. Ya, the time really flies when you are just getting settled in. Haha, oh, what I would give for some fresh baked cookies, out here no one bakes, but I must admit the banana's foster I made last week was pretty delectable... Let's go Cougers, well maybe not, we'll see how they do before i just on the bandwagon. I would love to read his book, I found a little biography written by Elder Holland about our beloved prophet in a Liahona we had in the house. There are countless spiritual experiences that President Monson has lived, that all should hearken to his counsel.Well you can eat at Taco Bell while one of our investigators volunteered to feed us this special day. It really goes by fast, but there's not a whole lot of time left. I'm working for my goal, but trying to improve in every way. Well, we've been greatly blessed here and we have a really neat district, things are going great. I'll probably have another 6 weeks here and then I'm off to another part of the mission! Well, I love you all and I thank you for your support and prayers. Keep studying the Scriptures and living in peace with others. I know I'm where I should be and that Heavenly Father knows what he's doing. I'll talk to you in one week!
-Elder Butterfield
No comments:
Post a Comment