Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 70

I am behind in getting Jacob's letters on the blog so I am not going to say much this week here is his letter.
"Hey there!  What a great week.  Everything is going well here and we're receiving all kinds of blessings although there are always challenges before hand. I hope you both make it to the temple, drive carefully, it can be difficult after too much travel, remember why you're going too.  We're going to have a zone activity next week and all of the missionaries are coming over to our area, so that should be interesting, I'll send pictures.  Don't worry about anything for my birthday, everything is going well.  I'm truly loving my experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  I'm so grateful that the Lord has blessed you all so much, I stand all amazed.  Love you all!
 
-Elder Butterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment