Well another week has past and we are at week 71. I can't believe how fast the time is passing and soon we will be at the 1.5 mark and we all know how fast 6 months goes by. Well here is Jacob's latest letter.
"Hey there! Thanks a lot for the letter. Prayers have truly been answered this week. Everything is going well here, a lot of answered prayers and wonderful experiences. I have really enjoyed the packages you've sent me, maybe you could ask some ward members or friends back home to write a short letter. Today all of the missionaries from the zone came over and we played soccer on the beach, it was a great time. We had an excellent day on Sunday and our desires are truly coming forth. That's some pretty exciting news about dad's book, I would love to read it and add suggestions. I was thinking about making videos of return missionaries and how their experiences changed their lives. We don't have changes for another 3 weeks, so it's possible that I stay here for a little while longer, which would be fine with me. I'm going to try to write letters next week and send them next week, I think it might be faster to send them through the offices. Well, we have a goal of 4 baptisms this week, and we've planned the baptismal service for Sunday afternoon. I'll be sure to send you all more pictures soon. Love you bye!
-Elder Butterfield
No comments:
Post a Comment