Week 62 and I am so amazed at how quickly the weeks are flying by. Jacob continues to learn and grow and we receive so much inspiration from his weekly letters. Here is the latest.
"Hey there! I didn't realize that Oklahoma got earthquakes either... That's pretty interesting, well it was a great week we had. We had a baptismal service of two young children, a 9 year-old girl and a 8-year old boy. The service was right after church and a lot of people showed up. We've been receiving a lot of support from the members down here and the ward is pretty strong. I went on divisions with the Zone Leaders and they went well, one is from Riverton and knows my companion from the MTC. We had a really special mission conference and I received a letter from Henrik. Well we're going to work super hard this week to fill our tank of investigators for the coming week. We have changes next week, but I think we're staying together. Well thanks for the letter and I bet the nephews are getting pretty big. I'm sure it was nice to see them. Be sure to wish grampa a happy 80th birthday for me. Love you all and I can't wait to hear about it all next week!
-Elder Butterfield
No comments:
Post a Comment