Well this week Jacob included a picture with his letter and I must say I am a little concerned about it even though he told me to not be alarmed. I now must wait until next week to hear what is wrong with his arm. Well here is his latest letter and a picture.
"Hey there! I'm sending you a picture, but don't get startled. Let's go Pack and sounds like the Aggies are off to a good start, thanks for the updates. Thanksgiving will be a little bit more relaxed it seems, but Friday will be pretty crazy. Well, our week was pretty hectic, one missionary missed the bus to go to Veracruz at 2 in the morning, so I had to wait by myself while another priesthood holder came to my rescue, it's a pretty long story, but everything ended up with me losing a lot of sleep, haha. Well, my new companion finally came up, my old one left for Veracruz (the city) in place of my new companion. Elder Gunther is my new companion, he's from American Fork and we're pretty cool together. He ran the Top of Utah marathon when I volunteered for it. We're talking to a lot of people and everyone wants to talk to us. It's kind of weird talking English again and I think I've lost a lot. Well, we have some solid investigators, we just need to get them to Church and then to the font so they can get to the temple on their own. Well, thanks for the letter and I hope you enjoy the picture. Love you all and I'll be waiting to hear from you next week.
-Elder Butterfield
Pries
t

No comments:
Post a Comment