Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 65

Well I had to wait a whole week to find out what those terrible looking bites that were on his arm. I am not sure if I feel better now that I have found out or worse. Well here is his latest letter explaining what those mysterious bites were.
"Hey there!  Yes, those are bed bugs or mosquitos, but they've calmed down because of the chilly weather here.  I put some cream on it, and it went down pretty well.  Well ya Jenessa has returned to the frozen tundra, and it's once again nice and calm in Oklahoma.  I hope they have a good time there and be sure to wish her a happy birthday!!!  Good new all around in the sports world.  Thanksgiving doesn't really exist down here, but it's alright.  I sent grandma a picture of ''mole'' a common dish down here.   Things are going well, but we're having trouble finding people to teach, this week should be better.  My companion has 19 months in mission and we teach as good as ever I feel.  I can call later in the evening or another day, we'll see as we get closer. Well, I love you all, talk to you next week!

-Elder Butterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment