Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 66

The weeks are ticking by and we will get to talk to Jacob in about 3 weeks. We are so looking forward to hearing his voice. I can't believe that in less than 9 months he will be home with us again. It amazes me with each email how he has grown and matured as a missionary. Here is his latest letter.
"Another email from this end too!  The bug bites went away and now I'm just spraying myself down every night with Off that I brought out with me.  It happens every once in awhile, but it depends where your at.  Cool news about the Aggies, maybe they be able to escape their sinking conference one of these years.  Wow, I went to a conference with a few other missionaries and they were talking about the Packer phenomonon.  It's interesting how they kepp on winning, makes me prideful to be from WI.  We'll see what day we can talk, I hope you enjoy your time in Wisconsin.  I watched the devotional, I really enjoyed it, especially the new movie, it gave me chills haha.  I actually got my Christmas package already and I've opened some very special items.  I don't know where you got the idea from to match up Scriptures with the gifts, but I love it!  Especially the one about the mouthwash.  The pictures were lovely, and it's amazing to see how much the boys have grown.  Stryder has really long curly hair and the whole family is Incredible!  Don't worry about my birthday, I'm all set, thanks for the shirts also!  The work is improving, my companion went to our other area this Sunday and here's a picture of the chapel, it's actually a super strong branch.  Thanks so much for the support, just remember to let this Christmas season be a more meaningful one as we have heard from our leaders.  I really don't know how you did it, but you all knew exactly what I needed!  I love you all and thank the Lord that I've been born of goodly parents who have set me in the position I'm in.  Love you all and I'll talk to you next week with much anticipation!

con amor,
Elder Butterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment