Friday, December 23, 2011

Week 68

I am slowly but surely trying to catch up on my posts to the blog. As you can see from this latest post we are trying to figure out when we can talk to Jacob. I work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so it will be difficult to get a phone call. We are trying to work something out for Monday. I sure hope we can do it because I will be very sad if we can't. We all need to hear Jake's voice. Well here is the latest letter.
"Hey there everyone!  I wonder why there is more interest in the Church, I hope it would be for the truthfulness of the Work and the reality of the Savior.  If I could vote, I might just write in President Monson´s name...  WHAT?!  ERICA ON A MISSION?  Everyone was talking about her ''special news'' and I was sure she was going to get married!  What a shocker, but she is going to make an excellent missionary!  That would be so neat if they were in the MTC together, I'm calling Mitchell to go to California and Erica to go to the Ukraine.  Wow, I'm super excited!  Well I really look forward to talking to you all and I think we'll have to do it on the day after Christmas.  That would actually work best for me, probably around 6 or 7 at night.  Well we had the mission conference this week and we went through the temple, I learned quite a bit again and it was easier going through in Spanish than it was one year ago...  Well it's been up and down and all over this week but I really love you all and I wish you all a Merry Christmas! 
 
Con amor,
Elder Butterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment