Well here it is week 67 and we are fast approaching Christmas which means we will get a phone call from Jacob. It is amazing how fast the time goes. Here is Jake's latest letter.
"Hey there! Thanks for the letter, but I am in a hurry, our bus is going to leave soon and I need to be in Veracruz tonight to sign my visa tomorrow. Glad to hear that everything is good in Wisconsin, I miss it a little, and it is very true how fast the time is going by. I need to send my letter to Henrik, I think next week I will have time. So the branch is growing, the missionaries must be really getting to work over there, we also baptized a true convert couple in Gutierrez Zamora this past week, it is quite the story I should tell you. Hahaha, dad is still pretty sharp on the tennis, that is good news. We had an amazing, miraculous week, with three baptisms and blessing from on High. I wish I could tell you everything that happened, but the time is short. We have really started to find success here in Zamora, and we even had a baptism in the little branch of 40 active members. I do not have the cord to my camera, but I will be sure to send them next week. Well, we are going to the temple this week, and I am going to prepare myself spiritually for such an opportunity the serve in the House of the Lord. Well I thank you very much for the letter and especially for the package, I will also show you what I did with it next week. I am truly happy and full, thee mission has been very, very difficult, but I cannot imagine of a greater experience in life. I cannot wait to talk to you one of these coming days, I love you all and be sure to say hello to everyone back there, and if they ask how I am doing, tell them that I have never been happier. They will see the light in your eyes and they will be interested in the Gospel.
Love you all,
Elder Butterfield
No comments:
Post a Comment