I am right on time this week with this post. It looks as if he isn't quite done with the work in the place he is currently serving as he is going to make it through another round of transfers and he is staying put. Here is his latest letter.
"Hello! Well, tomorrow there are transfers and guess what... I'm staying! That means that I will have at least 6 more weeks in Gutierrez Zamora! The work here has been flying, we've been seeing a lot of investigators everyday and the time is just flying by. We had a baptism in the little branch, I baptized a young man who's been going to Church since September. Later, we started working in the little beach town called Tecolutla, we have a goal to start a branch out there, but we need the Lord's help to do it. There are some great opportunities to preach the Gospel and build the Lord's Kingdom. We've got our work cut out for us, but it's going to go by very fast. It's going to cost a lot of work, bu it will be done. Sorry I don't have any pictures, but the computer is kinda slow. I love you both for giving me this great opportunity to preach the Gospel and serve and love others. Hopefully everything is alright at home, I hope Lesley and Keith have a good time, that's great to hear that everything is going well for them. I love you all, I love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, this Church is based on Their foundation, I know because of the Holy Ghost, of this I testify in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
-Elder Butterfield
No comments:
Post a Comment