Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week 29

Well this last week we found out that Jacob didn't receive our email That was rather disheartening to say the least. This week will mark another mile stone he will have been out 7 months by the end of the week. It is hard to believe in someways and in other ways it seems like he has been gone forever. Anyway here is his latest letter. It is a little on the short side.
"Hey!  Missed hearing from you this week, but it's ok! I don't have much time, but I hope everything has gone alright.  We've been working really hard and have passed all sort of trials, but there are even more people to find here.  We're really excited for Conference and we praying for the people we're teaching.  I still would like to know what's going on with the big move, I hope everything is ok at home.  Well, I was thinking about the letter I sent to Cody, really what Dawn Hans said.  Really all the credit goes to Our Heavenly Father, we're so blessed to be such a tight family, after all that has passed.  I thank God for this opportunity to show Him how much I appreciate the blessing we've received.  Thanks for allowing God to bless our lives.  Well, love you all and I'll hear from you next week!
 
-Elder Butterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment