Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 32

I got a little behind on my posts but I am all caught up with his letters until I get one tomorrow. I am use to being able to check my email throughout the day on Monday but at my new job I will have to wait until I get home from work. It will give me something to look forward to all day. I live for the emails I get each week. Here is Jake's latest email.
"Sounds like a great week for you all at home!  Hope everyone knows I'm doing great out here and I hope the same for those at home.  I'm actually going to write Henrik today to see how things are for him.  What's time out for women?  Did Sheri Dew speak?  (I met her in the MTC!)  Going to the temple will allow you to set your mind on the greatness of God and being in His service, He will bless you for your diligence!  WHAT?!  A freshman?!  Haha, it's about time Oregon got a prodigy, dad will have to keep me updated on that.    Well thanks for your letter.  We're really working hard, and our goal is to baptize someone every week for the next six weeks, I know we can do it, and Heavenly Father will help us!  Thanks for the update, I'll let you know how things turn out!  Love you all!
 
-Elder Butterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment