Well this has been a week of change for everyone. I am living in Tulsa and starting a new job. When I think of how hard this is sometimes I reflect on how hard it must have been to leave your home and everything for 2 years like Jacob did and every other missionary does. I think missionaries make such a great sacrifice I have nothing to complain about. Well here is Jake's latest letter.
"Hello! Thanks for telling me how it's going with all the new changes! What do you do to pass the time by yourself? I hope you have a hobby (maybe learning how to use Linux), or find some good friends down there. News on this end, my companion, Elder Flores, is getting transferred tomorrow after only 6 weeks here. My new companion is a Peruvian Elder named Elder Quispie. We will be co-Senior companions for the next six weeks. We're looking forward to 2 baptisms this week, sons of a recently reactivated member, named Brandon and Gael! They're really excited, and it's going to be a really special service for them. I'm looking forward to the new companionship, and working extra hard in the next six weeks! Well, I can't thank you enough for your support and prayers. I'm eternally greatful to my Heavenly Father for sending me into such a warm household with a true eternal family. I'm out here to express my gratitude for my blessings, thanks for the letter and talk to you in one week!
-Elder Butterfield
No comments:
Post a Comment