Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hand Written Letter

Jacob sent us a hand written letter this past week with some pictures included.  I will give you just a little bit of that letter.
" Well each day here at the MTC goes fast nd I hear it goes even faster in the field.  I guess when you are doing so many things all at once time flys.  A typical day at the MTC goes like this:
6:30 wake up/get ready
7:00 personal study
8:15 breakfast
8:45 - 12:15 class (missionary and language)
12:15 - 1:00 companionship study
1:00 pick up mail and lunch
1:45 finish companionshipa study
2:30 - 4:00 language study
4:00 pick up Dear Elder letters
4:00 - 6:00 class
6:00 dinner
7:00 - 8:00 gym/recreation
8:00 - 9:00 other study
9:00 - 9:30 plan for next day
9:30 - 10:10 prepare for next day
10:10 - companionship prayer
10:15 - 10:25 read, write in journal
10:30 lights out
Sp as you see, it's a busy life but I really enjoy it.  I think I will live by this schedule for the rest of my life and I know the habits I've picked up will benefit me too." (I want to see him live by this when he comes home)
His letter goes on to say that he is carefully studying the Book of Mormon.  He bore his testimony in Spanish at the end of his letter.  I must say I was really impressed.  Now this comes from a boy that didn't take more than 2 years of Spanish because he didn't like it.  Well more next week

No comments:

Post a Comment