Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 3

It is hard to believe that 3 weeks have passed since Jacob left. There are times that I think I will just text Jacob and then I come to the realization that he is gone and I can't text him or call him. Well anyway here are a few excerpts from Jacob's letter week #3.

"Hey again! It's already Monday and I'm short on time as always. Anyway, I've had a cold this week but things are looking better. Meals have been getting better and I'm settled in the lifestyle. An RM who went to Veracruz told us about his experience this past week. He said it was safe and clean, that iguana tastes pretty good and that there's a lot of hard work to be done. I'm really excited now! I met a temple worker from Veracruz this morning while I was volunteering at the temple. I was able to do sealings today (missionaries can only be children though) but it was very spiritual and sacred. Next week we are going to do initiatories! The sealer said that these 9 weeks in the MTC are somewhat for language, but are also for the temple. The oldest district in our zone is leaving this week, and only one Elder got his visa. The others were reassigned to Ogden, Provo and Pheonix. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment