It has been a month since Jacob left and it really seems like it has gone by fast. At first I was counting down the days and then I went to weeks and now I think I am going to go to months. Counting down that leaves 23 months to go. Here is a little of Jacob's latest email.
"Hey everyone back home! How are things? First off, thanks so much for the package this week! Everything was perfect. I didn't realize how much I would be writing at the MTC, but I'm glad to have the extra noteboks. The beef jerky was delicious and I'm already using the journals. Btw, the fabric softener is sweet smelling and delectible. I'm pretty much all set as far as supplies go for now. I'm not sick (just allergies) and the Spanish is going great. We only have to more verb conjugations to learn! I did inititories in the Temple today, then I helped iron clothes with a temple worker from Veracruz! The visa situation is troubling ...but I would be happy serving wherever for awhile.We had some Elders and Sisters headed down to Guatemala this week which is supposedly when a hurruicane hits. Well I love you all, and I love hearing from you! Is Lesley getting my emails? Let me know, because I really appreciate the pictures and letters she sent me! Keep on writing (I hear DearElder might be free to Veracruz, but I need further verification for that).
Love you all,
Elder Butterfield
No comments:
Post a Comment