Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week 5

This week went by pretty fast.  He is the lastest from Jacob.
    "The MTC has been great this week and even more spiritual due to Conference.  Sadly, I wasn't in the choir for Priesthood Session, but I felt like I was there.  I heard USU won, ouch for BYU.  Well I'll be sure not to mention it to Travis.  It's been halfway through the MTC and I'll likely be released as District Leader this Sunday, but we'll see.  How did you all like Conference?  I took about 15 pages of notes, and I'll probably review them this week.  Me and my companion have set a goal to memorize one scripture every week day for the rest of our missions.  So far we have 5, so it's a start.  I wish I had more time, but I love you all, and I'm as happy as I've ever been right now.  I'll be sure to wrute a letter, bye!
 
-Elder Butterfield

It really makes us feel good to hear that he is the happiest he has ever been.  We are still a little flabergasted over the fact that he took 15 pages of notes.  We don't think he has ever taken 15 pages of notes on anything.  Well that is it for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment