Saturday, June 25, 2011

Week 42

Week 42 and not a lot new has happened. I am truly amazed at how quickly the week goes by it seems like it is Sunday and we are emailing Jacob. It is getting very warm here in Oklahoma but nothing compared to how it is were Jacob is serving. I sure do worry about his fair skin and hope he is using his sunscreen. Well here is his latest letter.
"Well, we went on down to Veracruz this week, but we had to return the following day because of a strike in the bus companies.  I guess the gov't raised the price of oil and now it's harder to get around.   Thanks always for the beef jerky, my companion is hooked!  In How neat the story of President Monson, I really would love to read that book when I get home!  It's pretty hot here, but the sunscreen works really well.  I'm not changing colors anytime soon!  Well I love you both and I know you do more than I can think for me.  I know I'm doing the Lord's work and that this is what I must do right now.  I can't wait to talk to you in one week!
 
-Elder Butterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment