We are getting ready to head to St. George and I sure wish Jake was running with me. We are keeping Jake updated on his Aggies and a few things that are happening in the world.
"ey there everybody! Thanks for the letter! Things are going great here in Tlapacoyan, we just had our first baptismal service in the new chapel with a woman who has struggled to get to church for two months. I'm excited to hear about the sealing of grampa and LuAnne, it's going to be a really busy time out there, but you're all going to enjoy it. If I had my medal right now, I think I would still be wearing it, well if it's mom's tenth year coming up, she'll be in for life, I don't know if I'll be up to it in a year, maybe from a spectator's view. I don't believe the Browns are winning, but if the Cougs aren't someone has to. Who is Perry? Well, I hope Romney wins it, if America is ready for it. I'll cast him my vote even if he's not the candidate, hahaha. The new President is great, we're getting excited for some big goals in the mission. The Church has to keep on growing and here just about all of the older members are converts. There's nothing big with the gangs down here. They don't do much unless you're in with them and try to leave. Well, pretty neat that you've got a new calling, but I bet it's something new for you. Haha, I wish you could send me a Jamba Juice, maybe I'll just wait until I get home. Well thanks for the letter, I'm about up on my time truth be told. I'm glad to hear everthing is going great with you all. Tell grampa and LuAnne that I love them and I can see how our Heavenly Father prolongs our time to give us the chance to change. Well I love you all and I hope you have an excellent time listening to General Conference!
-Elder Butterfield
No comments:
Post a Comment