Here is Jacob's latest letter.
"Hey there! How goes it back there?! What is this, the gathering of the Butterfield family in Oklahoma? Haha, well thanks for updating me on the Cougs, I hope Travis can keep his sprits up and say, ''there's always next year.'' We'll see if my Aggies can pull off two years straight on BYU, I think it can be done. For a moment I thought you were in Oregon, talking about the big soccer tournament, but thanks for informing me about the cool happenings up there in OK. Keep me posted on your trip to St. George, I'm pretty excited to hear how everything turns out. That's great for Keith and Lesley, I haven't heard from them in awhile, but I'm sure he'll be getting more interviews. Mikkal and Ben are still jetsetting, but they still haven't visited Veracruz... We'll the chapel is all set here, they have mutual and other activities. In fact, one of our investigators is directing a theater performance that they're going to do is a few weeks. His name is Silvino, he would have been baptized, but he's waiting until his mom arrives from the US so that she can see it too. Don't worry about my skin, I put on sunscreen everyday, and if I didn't it would much worse. I really think it was the photo that was left me looking funny. The week was productive and we have some truly great converts here. There's always problems and hardships, but nothing compares to the blessings of the mission. Something I've really liked is how we teach with conviction and not a set lesson plan. Well, I love you all back there, I'll try to take more pictures and keep you updated on the developments of the mission!"
No comments:
Post a Comment