Well here it is week 57 and this is not an email I liked reading because he briefly mentions going to the hospital. Not something a mother likes to read. I sure hope he gives me some more information.
Here is his latest letter.
"ey there! Thanks for the letter, lots of great news has come my way. How great you could finish, don't worry about times, maybe next year you can run it with more experience. Was it as bad as Madison? Yikes, my Aggies just need to learn how to close it out I guess. I watched all of Conference, we had the first two sessions in our chapel and then the other ones in the Stake Center. We brought a lot of people to watch Conference and they enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind getting married in the St. George temple either, I'm sure it was a beautiful service. Well, that means that grampa will be able to attend my wedding, what a great blessing. As for me right now, I'm feeling pretty sick, I had to go to the hospital yesterday, and I slept for ten hours last night. Today is my last day in Tlapacoyan, because tomorrow I'll be headed to a new city called Gutierrez Zamora with another companion from Peru named Elder Salas. I will be a District Leader over one other companionship. I really had a wonderful time here in Tlapacoyan and it was a growing experience. Well, I love you all and thanks for writing me. I hope everything goes well this week for you all, and I'll be waiting your next letter!
-Elder Butterfield
No comments:
Post a Comment