Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week 59


Well here another week has gone by and we are at week 59. We are quite concerned about Jacob's health right now. He has been under the weather for a few weeks now. I am sure he is not telling us the full truth but he claims he is feeling a little better. Here is his latest letter along with a picture.
"Hey there!  What a great day!  Haha, I went to see the doctor today,so it seems like I have an infection.  I'm going to take an antibiotic to get rid of the infection.  Haha, everything is slowly disappearing from my wardrobe as a missionary...  But thanks for caring so much and helping me out.  The area was tough this week, but the new members are helping out a lot.  I had my first baptismal interviews this past week.  It was a neat experience to see the testimonies of these people that are about to make their first covenant with their Heavenly Father.  We had a nice baptismal service of a mom of various members that has investigated the Church for a few months.  The picture is included in this letter.  Well thanks a lot for writing me, I wouldn't mind heading back to St. George in 11 months and feeling the intense dry heat over there.  Well, thanks for the letters, the prayers and the examples.  I can truly testify of the Gospel of Jesus Christ because I've seen lives without it.  Nothing can bring happiness like the Gospel.  Well I love you all too, let me know how the rest of the family is doing this week.  I haven't heard from Lesley and Keith for ages.

 
With love,
Elder Butterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment