Saturday, October 29, 2011

Week 60

Well here it is 60 weeks. This time of the year is Jacob's favorite. He really likes Halloween and went all out. We have been busy decorating our little balcony here in Tulsa for a contest and couldn't help but think how proud Jake would be of us getting so into this decorating. Well the weeks seem to pass by quickly. We were very glad to hear that Jacob is feeling better. Here is his latest letter.
"Hey there!  Thanks a lot for the letter.  I'm feeling much better this week, now that I've taken my medication for the past week.  I did another baptismal interview this past week, the man was pretty old and very repententive. You're never too old to go serve in the temple, that's one thing I'm excited to do in about two months when we have the Christmas Conference in the temple.  Also, one of the converts from my first area will be going to the temple in January.  It's truly a blessing.  Well I love the Work I'm in, it's really demanding but 10 times more rewarding.  No, a 100000000 times more rewarding.  I love the Lord and I thank my Heavenly Father for all He's done for us and all He will do for us.  I thank Him for you all back there and what you do for us down here.  I love you and I love Him, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
 
-Elder Butterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment