Monday, April 16, 2012

Week 82

I am totally caught up on letters and I will try really hard to keep it that way for the last few months. Here is Jacob's latest letter along with a couple of pictures.

"Hey everyone! I thought Erica would be headed to Canada, but I guess it will be even colder than I thought!  Elder Gunther, my former companion, has a brother that served there and I hear it gets pretty chilly; and we thought we had it bad in Wisconsin...  Haha, that wonderful news, I believe Erica will be in the MTC for quite a while, maybe I'll be able to write them.  I'm doing fantastic here and I'm really set on working hard to help out the mission and the Lord.  This week we found a number of new people and although everything wasn't perfect, we ended very well.  On Saturday we were blessed to enter the temple with one of the converts from my first area (my companion had met her too) and I did the work for her late husband in the initiatories and the endowment.  She was then sealed to him in a very brillant and spiritual ceremony.  I love this Work and I am amazed at the mercy and the love the Lord has for us.  On Sunday we ended the week with a baptismal service of a young boy named Gabriel.  It has been a week of pure miracles.  I hope you share these experiences with Mitch and Erica and I will certainly let them know too.  Thanks for sacrificing so much for me and I love you all. 
 
-Elder Butterfield



No comments:

Post a Comment